The SAP team is the backbone of our back-office / financial department. The SAP Specialist strives to ensure proper operation of the SAP platform. He/she also executes the department strategy as provided by the management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
An International provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies and goals both inside and outside of the company because we understand that happy people make happy employees!
- Plan, develop and implement services, apply service lifecycle process to services
- Provide risk assessment and mitigation suggestions of SAP platform operation
- Provide project status to project management office Provide resource allocation to project management office
- Provide projection of resource allocation as requested by project management office
- Provide quality report to service portfolio management
- Support audits (internal/external)
- Support due diligence (internal/external)
- Empower decision-making and issue resolution at the lowest possible point in the organization and demonstrate effective, pragmatic decision-making behavior with as few occasions of escalation to the next level as possible
- Critically judge and provide feedback on individual performance of direct reports based on KPIs and goals, e.g. adherence to milestones and exhibited management skills
- Plans technical training and guidance for his team including the promotion of best practices and standards (in cooperation with Head & HR)
- Mentor and support for junior team members
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Business (with a focus on IT) or comparable qualification
- ITIL qualification is a plus
- 5+ years of extensive experience as a SAP Administrator within challenging projects in tech environments, proficient in working with the modules FI, CO and HR-PA, MM
- Experience with SAP BW, HCM
- 2+ years in a comparable IT Management position with a strong service mandate, demonstrating your rock-solid leadership skills in an international environment
- Expert knowledge and understanding of required technologies, processes and tools, including highly available services and business processes in the areas of Finance and HR
- Strong experience with ABAP development
- Strong international experience
- Broad understanding of browser games and related processes is beneficial; however, similar experience in other business fields will also be considered favorably
Salary Range: 14000 - 20000
Location: (Greater Accra) Remote
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.