• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote company’s services while addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
• Must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
• Manage the company’s social networks
• Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
• Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
• Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
• Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
• Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
• Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders; reports, for internal and external audiences.
• Act as the official representative of the organization and as a liaison officer between the organization and the public.
Qualification and Requirements
• A minimum of HND
• A minimum of 1-2 years working experience in sales •
• Good Marketing and Sales Skills
• Aggressive and result oriented.
• Must be able to achieve sales target
• Good command of English language
• Knowledge of sales and public relations in the entertainment industry would be a plus