- Responsible for assisting the Area Manager to manage all Independent Sales Executives in the branch
- Responsible for assisting the Area Manager to drive the sales force of all Independent Sales Executives; recruitment, training, and retention thereof and for the success of the team(s) in terms of sales targets that will be set
- Responsible for the implementation of regular “refresher training” on an ongoing basis to ensure ISE’s are constantly up to date with any changes in policies
- Responsible for assisting the Area Manager in terms of developing and implementing effective marketing and advertising strategies
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of applications submitted by the Independent Sales Executives is of an acceptable standard
- Responsible for the motivation and welfare of the Independent Sales Executives
- Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property
Customer Care and Relationship Management
- Responsible for monitoring service delivery levels to ensure a consistent match between actual service delivery and agreed institutional standards
- Responsible for ensuring that all ISEs deliver good quality services to all clients
- Responsible for leading and developing a strong sense of client orientation amongst all ISEs in the branch
- Responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of service recovery initiatives to ensure that clients complaints are effectively addressed
Compliance, Security and Controls
- Responsible for ensuring that all ISEs comply with relevant institutional policies, processes, and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring that ISEs are well informed and trained to implement policies, processes, and procedures
- Responsible for any reporting to Area Manager Manager and other Izwe staff as may be required by your relevant managers.
- A Bachelors’ Degree is recommended (majoring in Sales or Marketing is an advantage)
- Branch management experience at a bank or micro-lender essential
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft office and e-mail (Credit Ease experience is an advantage)
Skills / Attributes
- Hard working and goal driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent sale skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent management skills;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.