- Evaluating training requirements for the sales department, consulting with departmental head and HR.
- Designed a training curriculum to facilitate meeting departmental goals.
- Develop and maintain training material to the company's standards. and modify materials as appropriate.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and recruitment of new Direct sales Rep in line with the company's targets.
- Ensure that all members of staff, new and existing, within the sales department are trained to an appropriate level.
- To maintain effective communication and knowledge transfer within the sales team
- Organizing the training including determining training schedules, venues, facilities and supporting other trainers in training.
- Managing the training operations budget to ensure maximum return on investments.
- Developing training impact assessment methodology and implementing within set timelines
- Preparing Training Reports
- Management and supporting a team of trainers.
This position reports to (Title): Head of sales Ghana Reports of this position may include (Title/ s): Sales training officers.
Experience / Skills & Competencies / Licences & Certifications / Education Required:
- (Minimum level of experience, skills and competencies, licenses & certifications and education required to perform effectively in the role)
- Good understanding of adult learning techniques
- Effective communication skills, leadership and time management skills
- Formal training qualification is desirable
- Computer literacy to M-KOPA standards.
- Minimum of 3 years in a training role.
- Experience of working within a sales environment is desirable
- Experience of communicating at all levels up to and including senior management.
- Experience of designing, delivering and maintaining training materials.
- Job requires travel outside HQ.
- Prolonged periods of standing.