Help develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Sales Supervisor Job Responsibilities;
- Driving revenue generation for all business products and services
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Prospect by making presentations to potential customers about the various services and products offered by Crystal Health Company Ltd.
- Respond in a timely fashion to queries and complaints from clients as regards to the company’s products
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients
- Help develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions
- Prepare product and service reports by collecting and analysing customer information
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Perform any other legitimate duties which may be assigned to you from time to time
- Experience in sales of FMCG especially cosmetic-related products.
Job Description for National Service Personnel:
Manage daily administrative tasks
Answer and direct phone calls
Organize and schedule appointments
Develop and maintain filing system
Provide general support to visitors
Act as a point of contact for internal and external clients
Attend to any other administrative task as may be assigned
· Degree in Business Administration/Business Management/Social Sciences is preferred
· Should be able to efficiently multitask
· Detail Oriented
· Be able to meet tight deadlines
· Available to work on Saturdays when required.
· Conversant with all MS Office tools
· Knowledge of data analysis is an advantage.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com indicating the Job title in the subject.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.