The Sales Representative will be responsible for generating sales for each of the IT solutions (data capture, data collection, document management). The Sales Representative will be working from the Sales and Experience Center in Accra and actively approaching potential customers for the promotion of our solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities for the sales of data capture, data collection and document management in West African countries. Sales targets and bonuses apply;
- Constantly collecting key insights on user behavior, pain points, and market trends;
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services;
- Creating content for social media on a weekly basis in collaboration with the Business Development Manager;
- Identifying other relevant advertising methods and coordinate the execution;
- Maintaining good business relations with existing clients;
- Attending to business cocktails, conferences, seminars, etc.;
- Organizing events such as webinars, workshops and seminars.
Capabilities and skills
- A Minumum bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field
- At least 2 year experience in a sales position at a commercial organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Being able to do a proper presentation and demonstration of our products;
- Solid experience with MS Office;
- Eager to learn about new technologies and market trends;
- Willingness to travel;
- Proficient in English, French is an advantage.
How to apply
Email your Curriculum Vitae (preferable with 1 recent reference) and motivation letter to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.