- Does not take no for an answer
- Knows how to use CRM
- Constantly building product knowledge and delivering this knowledge in engaging ways
- Listening to what customers want and helping them find the perfect product for their needs.
- Networking with relevant stakeholders and searching of new business opportunities
- Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection
- Distributing samples and providing feedback for improvement to the management team
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to customers and other stakeholders.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Professional Sales Skills
- Preferably they worked with insurance companies
- 5 Years Minimum