- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and Customer Relationship
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue Relationship
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Know and Apply very well the sales process
- Prepare and provide commercial activities report
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Continuously improve through feedback
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum requirement of a Bachelor Degree in marketing, commerce or Business administration with at least 3 years working experience.
- Proven experience by working into ICT and Telecommunication industry preferably with a multinational company
- Proven experience by selling software as a service (ERP, virtualization, project management…)
- Have a driving license and know how to drive very well both manual and automatic cars
- Know how to work under pressure
- Have a very good knowledge of Accra and all other Regions
- Very good presentation and personality
- Sense of discipline, respect of rules and hierarchy
- Very active, dynamic with autonomy , anticipation and innovation mindset
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative preferably in Telecom and ICT industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Like to take new challenges, never give up and result oriented
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- French speaking candidates will be more favored
Suitable applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.