A reputable IT firm in data solutions is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals for the various IT solutions the firm sells on the West African market.
Our new colleague should be passionate about selling & modern technology. Do you think this might be you? Check the job specifications below.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities for the sales of data capture, data collection and document management in West African countries. Sales targets and bonuses apply;
- Constantly collecting key insights on user behavior, pain points, and market trends;
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services;
- Creating content for social media on a weekly basis in collaboation with the Business Development Manager;
- Identifying other relevant advertising methods and coordinate the execution;
- Maintaining good business relations with existing clients;
- Attending to business cocktails, conferences, seminars, etc.;
- Organizing events such as webinars, workshops and seminars.
Capabilities and skills
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales position at a commercial organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Being able to do a proper presentation and demonstration of our products;
- Solid experience with MS Office;
- Eager to learn about new technologies and market trends;
- Willingness to travel;
- Proficient in English, French is an advantage.
How to apply
Email your Curriculum Vitae (preferable with 1 recent reference) and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.