- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through sales calls and emails
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Expedite the resolution of customer complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Continuously improve through constant learning and feedback
- Actively identify brands that will thrive with our customers, and establish direct-sourcing relationships in order to maximize price value to customers.
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledgeable about and comfortable using software application
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver product/service presentations
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- HND/BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Internship experience in Sales or marketing is desirable
- Ideally, the person should live close to Amrahia where our business is located so they have a short commute.