SFHIG’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers. We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce. We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for the following positions.
Job Profile: This position will be responsible for channel management, sales and distribution of SFH products at various assigned locations, especially in private health facilities.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Achieve individual sales target.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Discover, activate and report new sales outlet/customers every month.
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Administrative and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
Qualification and Experience:
- First degree in Biological Science or related fields of study and must have completed the mandatory National Service Scheme (NSS).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience post-NSS in a pharmaceutical environment or sales related areas preferably
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Able to drive a vehicle and must have valid driving license
Skills and Competency required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Marketing and Sales skills
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Detail-oriented, organized, and great with follow-up
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result Oriented
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)