LabMart Limited is a solution provider in the scientific industries and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Our Sales Representative is responsible for the sales of research products and services within a defined territory, serving customers engaged in pharmaceutical, biomedical, chemical, and other fields of research and development, as well as quality assurance labs such as in food and environmental testing. The Sales Representative maintains effective customer relations, develops opportunities for growth within an existing customer base, and assures market penetration and profitability while achieving sales and profit forecasts.
• Develop and maintain effective customer relations with purchasing and end user within assigned territory
• Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with cross-functional team of supplier and internal resources
• Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to expand business within assigned territory; maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives
• Perform sales, calls and vendor relations with all customers and potential customers in the assigned territory
• Research competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data in the business plan; Introduces new products and services
• Maintain accurate reporting, records, and files necessary for proper management of territory
• Communicate with management any customer issues or potential problems; perform other tasks assigned by manager
• Inform customers of supply and price trends and assist in inventory control
• Positively represent LabMart at all times throughout customer locations
• 0+ years of sales experience, preferably in the research laboratory industry
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the sciences or equivalent work experience.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
• Computer proficiency in MS Office and the internet
• Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed
• Strong industry and science background preferred
• Must be able and willing to travel to customer locations
• Demonstrates Labmart core values; Integrity, Innovation, and Involvement