Happy sunshine Co. Ltd is now recruiting sales representatives in following locations:
- Cape Coast
You MUST reside in the city you are applying for. Accommodation is not provided.
MAKE SURE YOU MENTION THE CITY YOU WHILE APPLYING.
About Our Company:
For decades Happy Sunshine Co. Ltd has been providing rich, safe, and high-quality processed tomato paste products to families all around the world with the goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
Happy Sunshine Co. Ltd is a professional high-end processed tomato paste manufacturing enterprise. We are proud of our global capability, equipment, and high-quality products. We are a fast-growing company, and our aim is to be able to introduce our brand to more people and improve our customers' satisfaction. Our brand has won the recognition and praise of our respected customers and we are proud that our brand has been integrated into the lives of countless families and individuals around the world.
- Implement and track the evaluation of sales strategy in the assigned market
- Responsible for giving outstanding service to all company’s clients in assigned market
- Have a good relationship with the team members in assigned region
- Assist in regional development and new promotional plan in accordance with the company’s marketing plan
- Build a good relationship with the company’s clients
- Have a depth understanding of our industry
- Have a depth understanding of marketing and promotional activities.
- Weekly reports to zonal general manager
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in related major (Business, Marketing, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Good analytical, leadership, presentation skills with effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High personal standards and goal-oriented
- English fluency is a must
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read the “main tasks” and “Must-haves” carefully.
2. If you believe you meet the requirement you can visit our website: www.lavonce.com/careers
3. Fill in an application in “careers” tab.
4. Make sure you fill in the details including: Position + the city you are applying for + cover letter + CV
5. Send you application only once. (Multiple application will not increase your possibility, it can rather be a negative point in reviewing your application)
6. Due to immense number of applications it can take a while until our human resource team is able to review all the applications. Please be patient. If we believe you have met the requirement, we will contact you through phone or email.