- Redeem annual booking quota through the sale of fixed-price projects in assigned markets and in assigned territory at standard Company pricing levels
- Follow up on opportunities as they develop with new customers.
- Sells fixed-price projects to new customers.
- Install all work sold at or above booked Gross Margin levels.
- Understands the Customers' costs involved in owning, operating and maintaining their facilities.
- Understands how various mechanical systems, components and their control systems work
- Able to provide repair, replacement, upgrade, or retrofit recommendations on all mechanical systems to the Customer.
- Using Company provided tools is able to estimate the cost of all repair, replacement, upgrade and retrofit recommendations.
- Using Company provided tools is able to present a professional proposal to the Customer for repair, replacement, upgrade and retrofit Project recommendations and close the sale
- Able to build and maintain positive working relationships with all fellow employees, prospects, customers, and vendors and always represents the Company and yourself in a very positive and professional manner.
- Participate as assigned in the renewal, salvage, collection, or escalation of contracts with existing customers.
- Must have experience in the sales of tiles and hardware.
- Proven work experience as a Project Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the client needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.