- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Gathering market insights and suggest possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Qualifications and Requirments:
- Minimum of an HND
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Sales of Pharmaceutical products will be an added advantage