We have vacancies for results-oriented and self-motivated persons and invite applications for the following vacant role.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
We are a well-established leading player in the logistics sector and growing rapidly in Ghana and within the sub-region. A leading Ghanaian indigenous company, we provide end to end logistics solutions at all sea and airports to and from the world and a one-stop shop for all Logistics needs. We are based in Tema, Accra and Takoradi.
ROLES DEFINITION & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for sale of the Company’s products to the market to increase revenue
- Develops weekly marketing plans and visits target customers to win new businesses
- Maintains a portfolio of clients and manages portfolio to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and highest share of wallet.
- Develop dynamic business presentations and proposals for clients and internal communications
- Creation of timely sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Develops and recommends service positioning and pricing strategy to line manager to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Provide market feedback to line manager regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners for the growth of the business
- Supports line manager to develop and maintain sales and marketing budget.
- Assists in producing feasibility studies/business plans for new product/ services development
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Supports tender processing
- Supports line manager in managing overall customer satisfaction, and constituting the development of strategies for improving customer experience and implementation of surveys in line with ISO requirements.
- Supports line manager in developing marketing campaigns for existing and new products.
- Supports planning and managing advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Supports line manager in brand awareness, brand management as well as the management of special corporate functions
- Shall complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the Company.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic qualification is a minimum of HND or BSc in Marketing or Economics or a related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Master’s degree in Business Development shall be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two years experience in sales and marketing within the logistics and freight sector with a proven track record of good performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to drive and must have a valid driving licence.
Interested applicants should submit a one page cover note and CV-maximum four pages with contacts of two referees to the e-mail address below, the subject should state the role you are applying for: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
BAJ Freight is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, marital status etc and our recruitment procedures reflect this.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.