As a sales and marketing agent/representative or associate has the responsibilities of:
- Seeking information, learning, being updated on and understanding all relevant Product and Services offerings of the company
- Assist to ensure the successful deployment of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Develop strategies to generate excitement, build brand awareness, customer loyalty around our company and drive traffic towards its products and service offerings
- Responsible for educating customers on new and existing products and service offerings in an effective and consistent manner
- Responsible for establishing, making necessary introduction and nurturing relationships with relevant groups, companies, association and stakeholders essential to enabling us reach our sales and marketing targets
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations for client engagements
- Identifying potential lead generation funnels, groups and platforms and engaging with them
- Generating new business leads and closing sales effectively and ethically
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients and liaising with service representatives and consultant to ensure adequate and accurate information and delivery expectation is set
- Participate actively in sales activities and relevant events that are geared towards Increasing brand awareness and market share
- Contribute to sales & marketing strategies development and implementation with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments
- Liaising with product development and other departments to Prepare presentation
- Responsible for make pitches and presentation to a wide range or target customers in a regular manner
- Identify relevant business events and networking opportunities to promote our firm and service offerings
- Responsible for meeting Sales and Revenue Target in a timely manner as assigned and agreed
- Responsible for assisting in the creation and update of sales and marketing communication materials
- Be available for all relevant trainings,meetings,and any other relevant team information
- Facilitate strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players,
- agencies, and vendors to support business growth and expansion goals
- Responsible for liaising with appropriate departments and informing management over unresolved client issues
- Prepare weekly and monthly report for management review
- Ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction
- Strict adherence to work conduct and ethics
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
As a Sales and Marketing agents/representative or associate you are required to:
- Treat all client data and information as strictly confidential and privileged information
- Refrain from discussing or using personal information of leads and clients for your personal or a third party advantage
- Act with utmost integrity, due diligence and ethics in all dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have solid and updated information of all relevant products and service delivery process to enable you liaise effectively with leads and serve the needs of new/ existing clients
- Understand and work towards the goals and objectives of the firm
- Maintain daily records and reports on prospecting and lead conversations
- Share regular feedback and insights to assist in product improvements, service delivery process and client engagements
- Actively solicit for new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain good working relations with work colleagues based on mutual respect, enthusiasm, involvement and commitment.
- Actively promote all activities that will contribute to the continuing growth of the department and company.
- Recognize, explore and bring to the attention of management, opportunities and areas for future company development.
- Help any colleague whenever possible to ensure that the company maintains its advantage over the competition.
- If required, induct and act as mentor to Sales interns, trainees, reps or employees joining the firm.
- Comply with all of the company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the needs of the business
- Junior Associate
- International Trade & Business facilitation
- Contract ( Remote & Onsite)
- Revenue generation
- Sales & Marketing
- Client Relationship Management