- Sell company’s steel products
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Establishing long-term relationships with all the clients/customers to ensure repeat business and organic month-on-month growth
- Managing a team of salespersons
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate need or promote products and service.
- Maintaining client records, answering all clients’ questions and queries and in general client servicing.
- Coordination with the dispatch team for timely dispatch according to required needs of the customer
- Coordination with the accounts team for follow up on payments
- Coordination of logistics – arrangement of transport trucks for customers
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience as a salesperson within the manufacturing industry
- Entrepreneurial zeal
- Must be honest and prove trustworthy
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong skills in basic computer applications including Microsoft Excel and Email
Accommodation would be provided if interested.