We’re in search of a manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of sales processes and performance for our founding team in EMEA. You will work directly with sales leadership as a front-line problem solver and you’ll work hands-on to evolve a sales system based around product and demos into something rock solid that scales. You shouldn’t be afraid of jumping in sales reps’ demos and asserting yourself. We’re looking for a coach who remembers the hustle. As a Sales Manager, you will help make sales hires, set goals, and motivate and develop sales reps. Additionally, you will work closely with senior leaders across Growth, Marketing, Operations, and Product. At ClickUp, our teams are tightly connected, and if you need something developed in order to win a meaningful account, we can and will allocate resources to get it released within two weeks. We are not interested in aggressive or annoying sales tactics. Our secret sauce is helping people see the value of the solution we provide and stepping in to assist product-led growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage a pod of at least 5 account executives and serve as a player-coach on calls to train new reps, help established reps constantly improve, and motivate all charges to go above and beyond for customers.
- Help to build the initial sales strategy for the EMEA region.
- Construct a fun, high-energy environment where reps love coming to work and feel as if they’re being developed towards their fullest potential.
- Prioritize customer experience over making the sale, lead by example yourself as a manager, and monitor adherence to sales policies and practices across your reports.
- 3+ years of full-cycle sales experience in SaaS and 2+ years of sales management experience.
- Strong sense for pipeline generation strategies and MEDDIC selling methodology
- Very strong understanding of selling into SMB and Mid Market segments, along with some familiarity with the Enterprise segment.
- A sustained need to win and the ability to motivate a team of high-performing reps.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.