Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Meet sales targets.
- Interview, hire, and train new Sales Representatives.
- Oversee and direct the performance of the sales team.
- Motivate sales employees to deliver excellent customer service, improve their efficiency, and meet sales targets.
- Assign duties to sales employees.
- Prepare sales employees' rosters.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product.
- Delivering a high level of customer services
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing
- Five (5) years experience in Sales//Marketing
- Dynamic and highly driven
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Confident in Microsoft Office.
Job duration: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.