- Develops and implement strategic sales plan to achieve corporate objectives with regards to marketing and sales.
- Ensure effective control of sales results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sales objectives falls within designated plans.
- Evaluates market research and adjust sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions in the industry.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, and direct mail.
- Monitor competitor plans, sales and marketing activities.
- Achieve satisfactory profit ratio and market share in relation to preset standards in the industry.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Conduct and report on sales lead and transform them into revenue generating business.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales method (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc.)
- Develop sales channel activities and coordinate in sales expansion by establishing territories, quotas, and goals.
- Schedule appointments with clients, negotiate and close successful deals.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Maintain accurate sales records, turnover information in an appropriate CRM system.
- Issuing of quotations and approval of invoices.
- Development of contract, leading negotiations, reviewing contracts together with Finance Controller.
- Ad-hoc tasks.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Sales Manager with a real estate background.
- Knowledge of MS-Windows, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Outlook.