DFWI Ghana Ltd a wood processing company located on the Spintex Road is seeking to hire a highly experienced Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team as well as promotional activities. You will be in charge of managing the company’s sales by developing business planes, meeting planned goals as well as marking of the company’s products. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets and facilitate the required training of your sales people. A Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or related fields is required. Previous experience of about Six to Seven years in a sales-related role is needed. An excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team is highly expected. Moreover, knowledge in building and construction is a plus.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting and marketing of the organizations products.
- Understand the organizations ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Making sure that cash/cheque collections are received on time.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Identifying emerging markets to find new sales opportunities
Sales Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Ability to lead a sales team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.