The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and achieving the company’s sales targets. The successful candidate will also be responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, assessing client specific needs, promoting and selling the company’s brand and maintaining sales goals and objectives.
- Work together with management to develop a quality sales pipeline of companies then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Identify all fallen out clients and work to win them back in line with company’s sales objectives.
- Perform regular visits to engage prospects and customers and present the company’s services including making presentations.
- Maintain good working relationship with network partners in order to explore and take advantage of business opportunities.
- Conduct an annual customer satisfaction survey to get feedback from customers and identify gaps and action plans to ensure the company is competitive and providing excellent customer experience. Take advantage of opportunities to sell company’s additional services.
- Determine current market rates offered by competition and advise management on current company service rates to ensure competitive pricing.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
- Conduct business review meetings with existing clients to ensure any outstanding issues with customer are identified and resolved.
- Work with marketing to ensure that company has required visibility that drives sales
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of quarterly sales targets
- Completion of an annual customer satisfaction survey
- KPI meetings with clients
Experience and Skills
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Successful previous experience in sales consistently meeting or exceeding targets , 4-5 years’ experience in freight forwarding
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Good working knowledge of freight forwarding services, including ocean and air freight (import & export) consolidation, customs brokerage and related value-added information services.
- The Sales Manager must also have good customer services skills to deal day-to-day with all enquiries and cultivate relationships with future clients.
- The ability to sell solutions.
Applicants should send CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.