Reporting: Sales Director in London
Location: Territorial on the road
Mission: The essential activity of the Sales Manager is to achieve sales, build/manage and develop business relationship and generate sales daily.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate is already working as a freelancer agent and is able to introduce our platform to the end customer in an assigned country.
Ideal the candidate is working in optical field or similar industries such as Pharmaceutical related companies. We require our candidate to visit any Optical / Spectacle glasses shop they see whilst being on the road and we would like him/her to inform the customer about us, our products, and our b2b website platform.
- The Sales Manager needs to build relationships with customers and to represent Designer Wholesale Eyewear at all times.
- The Sales Manager will also conduct appointments and cold calls with the customers of the assigned region on a daily basis with the aim of selling stock via our online inventory.
- The Sales Manager will have the primary responsibility of seeking and acquiring new accounts and achieve Designer Wholesale Eyewear market penetration in the assigned country. Once a new customer is acquired the Sales Managers responsibility to maintain, develop and grow the customer.
- With their excellent knowledge of the customers’ sales history and clear vision of its potential and with an excellent knowledge of all Designer Wholesale Eyewear products the Sales Manager will counsel the customers in their selection.
- The Sales Manager will proactively promote their assigned collections and promotions to current and prospective customers, whilst also promoting the overall interest of Designer Wholesale Eyewear and the product Portfolio
- The Sales Manager will become the expert for Designer Wholesale Eyewear in the assigned country and provide feedback to Sales Director on the collection, market and marketing and promotional activities and materials aiming to maximize Designer Wholesale Eyewear presence within their countries.
In details, the Sales Manager:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned country to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers daily.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Determines together with the Sales Director the yearly targets and properly conveys them to the customers obtaining their commitment
- Coordinates sales effort with Sales Director, accounting, logistics and technical service group.
- Analyses the country/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers importance profile, share and value opportunities.
- Keeps well-informed of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through store visits and the reading of pertinent literature.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Responds quickly to all requests from Sales Director.
- Submit on time weekly reports to Sales Director
- Create and keep up to date Database of Clients, inc Names, Company Details, Address, Tel Numbers and email addresses. Submitted Weekly.
- Responsible for brands availability and understanding
- Gathering and collating information about the competition.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Educated to degree level
- Possess a high level of business acumen.
- Be skilled in developing close working and personal relationships with customers.
- Clean driving licence.
- Sales/Target focused.
- Be a self-starter who thrives on working independently to achieve ambitious new business targets while adhering to company guidelines.
- Able to demonstrate sophisticated skills in negotiating and influencing. Show resilience and a pragmatic approach.
- Be open to new business challenges and company initiatives.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Time Management.
- Well Dressed, Suits, tie, Polished Shoes
- Be fully computer literate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
COMMISSION PACKAGE ONLY
COMMISSION PER ITEM: $2
COMMISSION FOR EVERY NEW CUSTOMER WHO MAKES AN ORDER: $5 (Paid just once).
PAYMENTS: All payments to you will be paid via Western Union every 2 weeks for all orders payments received.
TARGET: 100 items per week = $200GPD/per week = $800GPD/per month.
REPEAT COMMISSION: We will continue to pay you commission for repeat orders even if customers make the orders without