- Manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Meet planned sales goals.
- Set individual sales targets within the sales team.
- Track sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation.
- Manage the ongoing training of sales team members.
- Develop the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with targeted customers to promote sales
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
- Minimum of 3 years sales working experience within the real estate industry (mandatory)
- Extensive experience in selling of luxury apartments to high end clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a sales team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.