- Recruit, hire, and train sales team
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Must have a minimum of a first Degree in Marketing/Commerce/Social Sciences and Master Degree, CIM will be added advantage
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years and above relevant Experience
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.