- Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions, and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Assisting with selling our services and products and assisting to maximize sales.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers' problems.
- Maintaining positive customer relations.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field.
- Experience in sales is necessary.
- Experience with digital marketing and advertising is a plus.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.