- Meeting planned sales targets.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Develop relationships with contractors, architects, builders, and designers.
- Schedule measurements and installations.
- Create quotes depending on clients' requests.
- Tracking sales targets and reporting results as necessary.
- Updating and training our existing resellers on the company's product samples and colours.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Developing the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to influence, negotiate and close business in meetings and training environments.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Understanding of granite, marble, and other natural stones, as well as quartz products
- 3+ years experience in construction, kitchen design/remodeling, or with a countertop company.
- Must reside around Shiashie, Madina, Adenta, Oyarifa, Abokobi and its environs.