- Opening of accounts for customers on the field
- Daily collection of contributions from clients
- Visits and follows up on interested clients to assist them to sign up for the products.
- Maintains communication with clients on daily basis to attend to their needs.
- Keeps accurate records of all clients.
- Turn in daily collections to the Agency manager
Qualification and Requirements
- WASSCE Graduates can apply
- Must be able to read and write well and communicate in local dialects, Hausa and Twi
- Must be computer literate (excel and word)
- Must be good at basic arithmetic
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in mobile banking is an added advantage
- Applicants who live within Nima or its surroundings will have an advantage.
Salary: Monthly allowance plus Commission