- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Minimum qualification: Degree, HND. Diploma, DBS or Matured SSCE/WASSCE,
This appointment comes with an attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits.
Job Location: Tamale, Northern Region (but those within Savannah and North East Regions are encouraged to also apply)
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should send their application & detailed CVs to email@example.com or hardcopy to the office, second floor CBG Bank Tamale, opposite the Cathedral on the Teaching Hospital Road.
For more enquiries contact the Manager on
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.