- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
- Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
Qualification and Requirements
- SSCE/WASSCE/above certificate holder
- Should be 24 years old and above
- At least 1 year experience is required
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.