- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in Marketing
- 2 years of sales experience.
Location: Tema Community 18
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.