- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Activelyseeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking.
- Settingup meetings with potential clients and listening to their concern.
- Helpingdetermine pricing schedules for quotes, promotion and negotiation
- Striveto improve customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Generatingnew sales leads through business directories
- Answeringclient’s questions about products and prices
- Preparingweekly and monthly reports
- Buildand maintain relationships with clients
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND is required
- At least one year experience in sales
- A commitment to excellent services
- Competencyin Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills
Other benefit includes:
- Unlimited basic up to 12 months
- Incentives: weekly incentives and recruitment incentives
- All expenses paid trip abroad
Applicants should send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0265163844
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.