- If you know you can be on time, are a people’s person and enjoy sales with around two years experience this is the job for you. We are looking for an HND/Degree holder or if you have at least 5 years experience in sales.
- Your work will be from Monday to Friday 8-4 or 9-5. Saturday if it is a special occasion.
- We are looking for a person who is computer literate, can do research online, can use Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentations. Also a history of sales with well-spoken English, and Twi (Akan).
- The candidate must be healthy and fit, enough to travel through Accra and beyond to find us the right clients. Also, know how to speak professionally to clients on the phone.
- The work is also commission based so you decide what you earn.
- So is this the job for you? Then get in touch.
- Well presented, professional, and friendly.
- Age: 24-32
Add the answers to these questions to your Cover Letter:
- What do you enjoy about living in Ghana?
- What do you enjoy about sales?
- If you were an animal which one would you be and why?
- If you were given, cabbages to sell in 500 words, tell me how you will market and sell it?