- Are you a Salesman/woman?
- Are you familiar with the pharmaceutical industry, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues?
- Do you have knowledge in MS office?
- An excellent communicator with negotiation and sales skills?
- A highly motivated and target driven with proven track record in sales?
- Do you have strong organizational and time management skills?
- Then look no further. A reputable company is looking for your services.
- Find prospects and leads
- Learn details about our products and services
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to the management team
Qualification and Requirements
- BSc. Degree in Science related field (especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Biology), Marketing, Business Management or any relevant field.
At least 2 - 5 Years
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.