- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with prospective clients and nurture already existing links with our current clientele.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Building strategy to approach the market
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying up-to-date with current trends in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Identifying target market, positioning company’s products & services, following through with the engagements to ensure these prospects translate into sales.
- Maintaining close relationships with existing customers for customer retention and revenue growth.
- Ability to convince customers to partner our livestock farms.
- Should have a minimum of two (2) years working experience in sales or marketing
- Must be able to work with little supervision and very customer-oriented.
- Must be computer Literate.
- Neat and well organized.
- Positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills