- Prospecting for new and potential customers.
- Set up appointments and make personal sales.
- Negotiate with all customers and send out offers/contracts regarding individual and group business.
- Participate in preparing the sales action plans, attending sales meetings, developing new ideas such as special packages, programs, promotional activities undertaken by the sales Manager.
- Meeting with clients virtually or dring sales visits
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a Sales position is an added advantage
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Problem Solving & decision-making skills.
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential, and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent, and organized manner.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive