Who We Are
Cowry is an electronic platform for streamlining the supply chain management process using smart technology to create and pay bills, send invoices, and get paid.
What We Do
Cowry brings smart Account Payable and Account Receivable automation and new payment capabilities to businesses, simplifying the entire process of paying or getting paid.
How We Do It
By leveraging its highly innovative and well-integrated supply chain management system, cowry is able to integrate to in-house accounting systems to facilitate its strategic goal of making it easy for businesses to pay or get paid.
Without being restrictive and subject to modification, job duties would be as follows:
· Develop and execute weekly, monthly and annual account management plan to Grow, and Retain accounts.
· Ability to constantly meet set targets.
· Understand and follow business marketing strategy.
· Develop contact Strategies and Account Development Plans (ADP) for each of the identified account.
· Self-motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final successful conclusion leveraging on excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
· Ability to present compelling business cases for resource investment into developing customized solutions for a specific industry such as – Construction, Gaming, Hospitality, Entertainment industry etc.
· Identify and create opportunities for new products or enhancements to meet industry-specific needs and promote the company's products and services
· Drive top line revenues while maximizing efficiency for the market and clients
· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
· Arrange business meetings, prepare sales proposals and contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines, invoice clients and collect payments
· Partner with Business relationship manager to build long-term relationships with new and existing clients and provide trustworthy feedback and after sales support
· Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the National Sales Executive and/or management.
· Good knowledge of the market and industry
· Knowledge of the range of corporate business partners
· Accounts management
· Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
· Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
· Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
· First Degree in any field.
· 3 years of sales experience. Experience in corporate sales is a plus
· Strong communication skills / abilities
· Strong presentation skills / abilities
· Good negotiator
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English and a local Ghanaian language