- Act as sales person for the business
- Monitor sales of major customers and contact them at least once in every week
- Monitor market credit and adherence to credit policy
- Product Distribution
- Coverage Expansion
- Evaluate number of shops called (planned vs. actual)
- Evaluate frequency of sales called to shops
- Support and monitor implementation of activation and visibly initiatives in the market
- Stock, Cash and Credit Reconciliation daily, weekly and monthly
- Achievement of sales value target
- Achievement of key category sales volume target
- Trade Debt and credit management
- HND/ Post-Secondary Diploma
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
Apply for this job
- All applicants should indicate their place of residence on their application. Only candidates living in Tema and it's environs should apply by sending a formal application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.