- Research and develop marketing plans, identify market trends and design an appropriate system to improve on Sales performance.
- Maintaining good business relationships with all clients by making regular visits and attending to their orders promptly.
- Design and implement comprehensive sales strategies to drive sales volume
- Demonstrate superior time management skills and ability to meets sales targets
- Provide timely feedback on all sales and marketing activities
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Proactively seeking out new clients and revenue streams.
- Meet quarterly sales targets and KPIs.
Qualifications and Requirement:
- A minimum of a degree (preferably in Science)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position, preferably a manufacturing unit or sales.
- Knowledge in Roof Business is an advantage.
- The ability to speak French is added advantage (Not mandatory).
- Commissions are also paid depending on the volumes sold
Results-oriented and should be able to build brand awareness and strategic positioning.
Salary: 1200 to 2000 cedis based on experience plus commission.