In this role, your primary tasks will involve connecting with potential clients and negotiating their contracts. You will also complete paperwork for the booking that outlines their needs as well as our staffing needs, so we are looking for someone who is comfortable with vendor management and event planning. This is a performance-based sales position that gives you the opportunity to capitalize on your own success.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Manage (and fill) our events calendar
- Determine sales goals
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Serve as our primary point of contact for large events and parties
- Maintain BEO (banquet event order) paperwork for each booking
- Collaborate with our chef on menu requests
- Use our vendor management system to fill additional staffing needs
- Negotiate contracts and assist with accounts receivable
- Work with the marketing team to develop promotional materials
- Develop promotions or specialty packages to entice new customers
- A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in hospitality, marketing, or a related field preferred
- Event planning experience preferred
- Sales experience
- Organizational and communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.