- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
- Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
Qualification and Requirements
- The potential is opened to all levels, young and old, HND, A/O-level, Diploma, SSCE, certificate holders and degree holders
- At least 2 years’ experience
Suitable applicants should send CV's and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0591382458/0203774768/0242530664
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.