Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, coach, mentor & supervise field-based team of Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) to meet the set targets in line with M-KOPA business goals.
- Keenly monitor and evaluate the performance of DSRs to meet the performance standards
- Manage DSR inventory and resolve audit recommendations in line with M-KOPA audit resolution guidelines
- Design Sales and Marketing Strategy for the team to ensure Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly sales target are reached.
- Monitor and Analyze performance of Marketing campaigns
- Report writing
- Monitor and deliver set sales target within the designated territory.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets of M-KOPA products by developing local networks.
- Uphold the brand values of M-KOPA, including ensuring the M-KOPA retail point standard and guidelines are adhered to.
Experience, Education, and Skills:
- A First Degree Higher or a Higher National Diploma Holder
- 3+ Years of Sales experience from Microfinance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Mobile-
- Money, FMCG or other product/service in Ghana.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate and Lead a team
- Planning, Organization, and Conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent Presentation, Communication, Coaching, and People Skills
- Great at leading a wide array of people to perform
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Should have a process-oriented mindset
- The preferred candidate should reside either at Kasoa, Mallam or Wejia
- The Role reports to the Regional Manager
- Competitive - Covering a Monthly Salary, and Monthly Commissions.