- The successful candidate will be expected to support our sales & marketing activities for our range of Atlas Copco.
- Meeting the customers and giving product presentations
- Negotiating and convincing the customers to buy the products
- Making cold calls to find the prospective customers and recommending standard products to the customers.
- Also, performing the job of selling maintenance and repair services to the prospective clients.
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets
- Honest and display the highest level of integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to set priorities with a clear sense of urgency
- Ambitious, driven to aim and reach for higher positions
- Self-starter, self-driven. motivated result-oriented individual
- Independent with ability to work with nil or minimum supervision
- Must be a team player, quick learner with a strong sense of responsibility
- Must have, and exhibit the right attitude always.
- Computer knowledge, including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with an ERP system is a plus
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Knowhow and exposure to the manufacturing, construction and mining environments
Salary Range: GHc3000-6000