Reporting to the Global Head of Sales Excellence a Sales Trainer, you will be responsible to collaborate with the sales team members & other internal teams and identify training requirements. You will also be responsible for maximising their effectiveness through training programs Develop sales performance policies and methods for evaluating performance in a far fashion. Improve training techniques when need to meet the unique demands of certain accounts and/or the corporate sales market at large. Works with others to build appropriate and aligned annual or longer-range learning & development plans that will support business partners and other stakeholders in Commercial Operations in achieving their strategic and operating goals, targets and anticipated results.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- A sales enablement trainer is one of the core members of the sales excellence team. They plan and execute sales enablement deliverables, ensuring that the company’s sales enablement efforts go in line with its short-term and long-term business objectives and result in revenue growth, an understanding of global sales team is required to support the diverse cultures within the global teams
- Developing and implementing training programs for sales team members for product or service launches. You will work with the Global Head of Sales Excellence, to ensure that KPI’s are met.
- Responsible for weekly induction training for new team members
- Keeping training & training materials up to date to ensure consistent development for all team members
- Working with the learning management team
- Working closely with marketing to ensure support materials & collateral is supplied as required for the BA team
- Oversee end-to-end performance. Specialists in this role are often tasked to oversee the development and implementation of new sales enablement efforts and initiatives. This often means active participation in the programmatic design of multiple projects and programs aimed at enabling the company’s sales with the goal to pave the way for their delivery to teams that affect the company’s revenue.
- Facilitate alignment. There are several revenue-related teams within LRQA these teams may have a significant gap between them. The goal of enablement trainer is to connect these teams, ensure seamless collaboration, and align their objectives with the LRQA goals and its overall sales strategy. Eventually, all these undertakings are aimed at improving the sales process within LRQA.
- Measure Results. The sales enablement trainer is also responsible for tracking sales enablement metrics and KPIs in order to ensure the success of their enablement efforts. In this role you are expected to keep continuously optimising existing approaches in order to maximize the positive impact of their efforts on their companies.
- Project Manage. As a sales enablement trainer you will always have to deal with multiple initiatives and projects. And you will be responsible for overseeing their execution and outcomes. In order to be able to do this effectively, you should have solid project management and organizational skills. The enablement trainer should be a master in juggling priorities, meeting deadlines, and identifying and overcoming possible roadblocks.
- Understanding of the strategy. The person in this role also needs to have an excellent understanding of the company’s sales process and the key stages involved in it.
- Exceptional Communication Skills. Since one of the main tasks of an enablement trainer is to connect cross-functional teams and help them collaborate effectively, one of the most vital soft skills for this job is strong communication. The person in this role should be a skilled listener & communicator in addition, they have to be excellent presenters, writers, and speakers. These skills are crucial for giving enablement trainers the power to communicate their ideas effectively during sales meetings and face-to-face interactions with leaders and members of different teams, and even key stakeholders.
- Collaborative Approach In addition to excellent communication, the sales enablement trainer also must be skilled at collaboration. The expert in this role must be aware of the best cross-function collaboration techniques and be able to use them in practice. This also involves a range of additional skills, such as conflict resolution and the ability to align the goals of cross-functional teams.
Technical / Professional Qualifications / Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a sales coach, training specialist, or a similar position
- Ability to communicate fully in English for business purposes
- Line management experience, with responsibility for a diverse team of people in terms of geography, culture or both
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Prior training, teaching or presentation experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.