As a Sales Development Representative on this journey, you will lead and inspire a diverse portfolio of organizations across a range of industries and geographies. You’ll raise the bar in terms of skills development, sales process and customer experience. The successful candidate will need to have the right winning characteristics not only as an individual contributor but also someone who exudes a passion for delivering customer value and operational excellence to continuously drive and up-level the team around them.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you’ll do:
- Evangelize Freehand to prospects and qualify them for sales team
- Respond to requests from inbound leads in a timely manner and conduct qualification calls
- Lead on outbound campaigns to find Freehand pipeline
- Book meetings for qualified prospects with the sales team
- Collaborate and iterate on inbound/outbound emails and messaging
- Target and prioritize prospects within our CRM for re-engagement
- Use chat tools to qualify prospects on our website
What you’ll bring:
- You’re comfortable working in a startup environment; you’re OK with some ambiguity and helping to solve new problems as a team
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communication
- You are someone who pursues your goals with energy, commitment, and process
- Your work ethic is second to none, and you love looking for ways to go above and beyond your role to help others, and drive positive impact across the business
- You can be a great team player, despite working remotely. This means sharing actively and openly to positively influence our culture and team
- You are committed to developing your skills and actively seek out feedback and coaching
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.