As a Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with - and learn from - Business Development Executives to seek new target accounts and expand existing accounts up to $500M in annual revenue. Toptal is in hyper-growth mode, and this role is instrumental in keeping us on our upward trajectory. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about selling and looking to use this opportunity as a launchpad into outside sales. Learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company and become skilled in researching potential customers, creative outreach, and enticing potential clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Begin the Relationship: As the first point of contact for clients, you will enthusiastically explain Toptal’s vision, pinpoint opportunities, and generate interest. Through lead-generation activities and cold-calling, you will prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Client and Industry Knowledge: Clients are at the heart of everything we do. As the first point of contact for clients, you will be building rapport through strategic outreach and a well-rounded client and industry knowledge. Researching clients and staying informed on industry trends will be keys to your success.
- Collaborate with team members: You will collaborate with your team and Business Development Executives to pursue opportunities, recommend appropriate follow-up actions, and schedule qualified meetings. Communicating via Zoom and Slack is critical to maintaining a high level of collaboration and clear communication within the team.
- Growth and Development: Our team has an aversion to complacency. We are always looking to improve both individually and as a team. Being open to and implementing feedback will be critical keys to success in this role and at Toptal. As you become more comfortable in the role, you will help evolve our demand generation strategy and tactics by sharing best practices.
- Knowledgeable. Broad understanding of business challenges encountered by SMB (up to $500M in annual revenue) clients.
- Critical thinking. Critically think through the challenges clients face to create new opportunities.
- Perseverance. Be relentless and push towards your goal.
- Curiosity. A desire to understand people, their problems, their companies, and their industries.
- Motivated. Be highly motivated and continuously strive for personal and professional improvement.
- Resourceful. Think about target accounts as your own business - we want self-starters who are passionate about hunting for new accounts, and who thrive with the freedom and accountability of leading their portion of the business.
- Proactive. Understand our mission and do the work required to drive us to that goal, by following a process and also being creative.
- Problem Solver. We are a distributed company so life throws in minor challenges beyond the primary problems this role is meant to solve. Must have the ability to take those in stride and persist despite setbacks.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.