As a Sales Development Representative, we'll provide you the tools and resources to be successful - but this isn't the run of the mill SDR role. You will be a critical part of our Sales Development team, responsible for responding to inbound requests, understanding the needs of our users, and handing off the relationship to an Account Executive when appropriate. You'll help develop engagement plans for acquiring new accounts, identify client opportunities, listen to client's needs, discuss the impact of our technology, and highlight the benefits of GrafanaCloud and Grafana Enterprise. This role is remote and we are open to all candidates in the UK.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Using, email, phone and social media, you will manage the initial sales process, including responding to inbound leads/tickets, understanding the customer's needs, identifying key client decision-makers, cross-selling opportunities and when is the right time to involve an Account Executive
- Create and evolve customized email and social media strategies for outreach to prospects
- Build rapport and long-term relationships with prospects
- Track all activities in Salesforce and Outreach.io
- Maintain a solid understanding of competitors, open source ecosystem, and industry trends
- Be comfortable making decisions and working as an autonomous member of a collaborative team
- Work closely with the Sales Team on support and execution of account strategies
- Identify key players within an account, researching and obtain business requirements and OKRs
- Create target user lists to engage accounts in your territory
- Located in the UK
- 6+ months of Experience in Technology Sales
- Fluent in English
- Salesforce or other CRM Experience
- Maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to and connect with all levels at an organization
- Proven history of following through with goals and commitments
- Quick learner, able to take initiative, excellent at problem solving
- Insatiable sense of curiosity, always questioning and digging deeper for answers
- Able to think strategically and tactically
- Demonstration of success in a non-sales goal-oriented environment
When We Interview, We’re Trying To Determine a Couple Of Things
Let’s be honest - interviewing is not easy. However, we want you to come prepared and succeed.
- Would you be successful if you were part of our team?
- Will you love working here and be a positive influence on your fellow colleagues?
- Will you grow professionally and personally during your time here?
We’re looking for people who are curious and passionate about technology, so make sure you invest some time in learning about Grafana Labs. Explore our community, the industry we operate in, what we offer, and how we set ourselves apart.
During your interview, you’ll be sharing stories about your current and past roles and experiences. The best way to frame this is with the CARR model: Context, Action, Results, Reflection. This allows you to succinctly share the experiences you’ve gained.
Remember, humility drives learning and we love working with people who are always trying to better themselves. Throughout our interview process, you will receive feedback, and usually directly in the interview. As you move through the interview process, make sure you listen to the feedback you receive and figure out how to incorporate the advice in the next step of the interview.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.