We’re looking for an experienced SDR (Sales Development Representative) that has fluent written and conversational English to help us scale up each stage of our sales funnel, especially outbound activity, appointment setting, follow-ups, and lead nurturing. You’ll be working directly with the founder and marketing team to help automate top of funnel lead generation, intelligent email campaigns through sequencing, social media monitoring, and engagement in addition to engaging directly with leads via email, phone, and social media.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Responsibilities:Your main tasks will include, but are not limited to...
- Generating and qualifying inbound and outbound leads from multiple sources
- Generating qualified Sales Pipeline over the phone, email, and social platforms
- Scheduling sales presentations and demos
- Effectively deliver the vision and value of Natural Links in a quick and decisive manner to gain interest from prospects
- Holding intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Making sure and taking responsibility to meet or exceed individual and team quota
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Learning and understanding how a company works, its place in the industry
- Identify and execute opportunities in targeted accounts
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have experience working in a global and remote team
- 1+ years of Sales experience in a B2B company
- Solid understanding of sales funnel and possible lead channels
- Experience using Sales Automation tools to track email, phone, social media engagement
- Experience generating Sales Qualified Leads (SQL)
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Experience making Outbound dials
- Experience scheduling Discovery calls
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- SEO or Digital Marketing expertise
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.