We are seeking a Sales Associate to immediately join our growing team and accelerate sales to educators and educational institutions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get into enterprise SaaS sales with a close-knit, high-growth startup. You will help to fill the sales funnel by generating and tracking leads, supporting the company’s overall sales cycle and business processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
A day in the life
- Research and identify new potential customers that would love our product
- Work with stakeholders across our sales, customer success and marketing teams to craft tailored messages that highlight our products
- Reach out to hundreds of targets a week to populate the sales funnel
- Monitor and optimize email campaign performance and conversion
- Use Hubspot CRM to track your activity and performance metrics
- 2-3 years of post-college experience, preferably in sales or customer success
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A high paced, “get it done” attitude that does not compromise on accuracy
- A strong desire for achievement, and personal growth
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with the Google Suite
- Desire to learn about the education-technology (ed-tech) space
- Bonus points for teaching experience
- A rapidly growing company where you will be able to make your mark and advance
- Great team culture with thoughtful, mission-driven people from all over the world
- Remote work that allows you to live almost anywhere you want and have a balanced lifestyle
- Attractive benefits package including PTO, health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), and stock options
Join the team
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, your resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us what about this role intrigues you and why you think you would be a great fit for Hypothesis.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.